How do I apply for a Building Permit?

Most construction requires a Building Permit. Before at permit can be issued, The homeowner must contact Stormwater Management to see if the residence is in Floodplain. Stormwater will then contact the Village Building Department and homeowner with Approval. At that point, the homeowner can apply for a Village Building permit. Contact the Building Department page of the Holiday Hills website.

Golf Cart Permits
Golf Cart permits will be sold beginning June 6, 2023. Schedule to be determined by
Recycling Information
The fact is that some recycling actions make a bigger impact than others. So please
Under Construction.